Manzara – SUPA Living
Stay in one of Istanbul’s most prestigious buildings, the former shopping arcade known as “Suriye Pasaji” or “Cité de Syrie”, built in 1908.
Our 230 sqm apartment is located on the fourth floor of the neoclassical building and offers views over the famous Istiklal Street, the Galata Tower and the magnificent Bosphorus Strait.
The ground floor hosts a wide array of businesses such as restaurants, bars and retail, the residential floors on the upper floors can be reached by elevator or stairs.
A few highlights of our spacious apartment:
* artwork of local artist Erdogan Altindis, and
* German painter Jens Breuer,
* vintage plank flooring,
* 3,5-meter ceiling height with plaster of Paris,
* a bar,
* a projector with drop-down screen,
* a dedicated workspace,
* a dining room and
* an air-conditioned living room
* three large bedrooms and a pull-out couch in a fourth room that can serve as a bedroom
* two large bathrooms with rainfall showers